Monday, August 27, 2012

The Art of Hair: Parlour & Juke Style

After many weeks of waiting I finally checked out the infamous salon, Parlour & Juke, this past Saturday. I have had the same hair dresser ever since I can remember so venturing to a brand new place had me a little nervous. Since I've moved here, all I have heard about is this amazing salon and the amazing stylists who work there. Needless to say, I was pretty excited.
I knew that I was going to love this place the second I walked in. Hot coffee and relaxing music was just what I needed after a late night and a bad hangover. The salon itself with its exposed brick and beams and floor to ceiling mirrors looked like it belonged in a magazine.
Pretty Mirrors
I had no idea what I wanted to do and let Melody work her magic. Melody was the perfect fit for my hair. I recommend anyone with curly hair go to her because she gave me to perfect cut and color and the end result was better than I could have ever expected. The stylists are truly artists and if you ever have the chance to go, go with an open mind because you may be surprised.
Check out Parlour & Juke on Twitter (photo c/o: Parlour & Juke)

The amazing product lines they carry. (Photo c/o: Parlour & Juke)

Most relaxing part. (Photo c/o: Parlour & Juke)
Vote Parlour & Juke Best Hair Salon in the Nashville Scene's 2012 Best of Nashville Readers Poll here.
XO
Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information.I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice, found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page Hair Salon In San Antonio DD alta belleza salon offers you the perfect look you desire, provided by salon professionals with extensive training, dd alta belleza allows you to bask in the experience of a professional hair color artist.

    ReplyDelete