Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bonfire: The Newest Scent

3 days, 3 showers and my hair still smells like a bonfire.
I think the smell seeped into my hair cuticles.
Now don't get me wrong, it is one of my most favorite smells but every time I whip my hair back and forth, it's all I smell. 

Anywho..this past Saturday we went out to a friends house about 30 minutes from Nashville. 
We accidentally brought a few thunderstorms with us which are not quite ideal for bonfire's. 
Lucky for us, we also brought some of the beer so we had a quick bevy in the car (parked with no keys in it) while we waited for the storm to pass. 



 The storm passed and we had a great night. 
We learned to shoot guns; a hand gun and a shotgun. 
It was awesome. 
Don't worry, we didn't shoot any animals, just a few empty beer cans.




Oh and yes, that is a man jumping through the fire. Just happen to catch this moment while trying to photograph the bonfire. Boys...


XOXO
-Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment