Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Work Weeks: For some reason you have been flying by recently and I must say, it’s awesome. Please keep up the good work so it continues to feel like it’s always the weekend.

Dear CMA’s: Thanks for keeping me entertained last night. Blake and Miranda killed it, no surprise there, and all of the performances put a smile on my face. I’m sorry I didn’t get out of work earlier so I could have run my tush down to Bridgestone Arena and stalk some celebs but alas, I’m stuck in this thing called cube life. Also, probably saved myself from getting arrested for hurling my body at certain celebs.

I'm also pretty sure they had one or two or ten drinks. What's up party people?


Dear Hunter Hayes: Why are you so cute. You’re like a perfect little heart throb Barbie and your voice sounds like an angel. I am so happy you won the Best New Artist award.



Dear My Only Wish This Year Pandora Station: Yes I listened to you all the way to work today and yes it will continue for the next two months. Some people are not aware that November 1st is also a holiday, almost more important that October 31st, it’s the day I start listening to Christmas music. This morning a little Nick and Jessica duet came on and my heart sank a little…I’ll always have hope they can work it out.



Dear This Weeks Letters: Why are you all about music?

Well my friends, that is it for now. I must get back to work so I can hurry up and get my Friday on!


2 comments:

  1. I loved the CMAs! Blake and Miranda are too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am jealous that your work weeks are flying by! Mine are definitely taking their time. What is your trick?!? Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you. Hope you don't mind that I follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete