Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Easton Corbin, biffles and Loser's

This past weekend, my biffle Casey came. 
Even though we could easily do nothing, entertain each other for hours on end and be perfectly content, I decided she would probably rather get a feel for Nashville.
Lucky for her, it just so happen to be Easton Corbin's my future husband's album release party at Loser's bar.

We knew he was beautiful from his album cover but he was even better in person. 
Extremely personable and very interactive with the audience. 
Had we not been standing directly next to one of the cops, I may have tried to hop on stage.














I tried to upload a nice video of him rocking out but unfortunately blogger was being annoying.

 So go buy the album. 
Cuz it's great.
And so is he.

XOXO - Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment