Monday, September 17, 2012

Patriot's Game Recap

Happy Monday everyone!
I'm actually writing this post on Sunday night (cuz I'm a planner like that) and typing with one hand because I burned my hand on a frying pan while making dinner. 
Ouch.
 So any grammatical errors I blame on the one handed typing..

Now on to today's post, the Patriot's recap.

Last Sunday, September 9th, was The Tennessee Titan's opening game and they just so happen to be playing the Patriots. We bought our tickets before moving down here and ironically, it was the first Patriot's game I have gone to. A few of my friends who live in Memphis are also originally from New England and came up for the weekend to see the Pats dominate.

We were a little worried that we would be the only fans decked out in Pats gear but surprisingly everyone we met before, during and after the game were from New England so there was no shortage in Brady jerseys. 
It was a beautiful, sunny, wonderful day and no surprise, we won.

Mireille and Ryan getting their drink on before the game. Central time means tailgating starts an hour early...

Morning mimosas to jump start the day

The only bud light cans in the store...trying to force team spirit. Pshhhh

Mireille and I squinting in the sun

Lizzy and I

They say don't take candy from strangers but what about jello shots?

LP Field









XOXO -Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment