Friday, September 7, 2012

Memphis Zoo Brew

This past labor day weekend both Lizzy and I were out of town. Lizzy at a wedding in Denver and I went to visit a sorority sister in Memphis. 

One of the great parts about moving from all I've ever known (New England) to this brand new place (Tennessee) was knowing that one of my best friends from school was a short three hour drive away. 

Friday night we went to the Memphis Zoo Brew. 
Fun fact: I've never been to a zoo, like ever.
So I was wicked excited. 
Despite the rain and the fact that all the animals were put away, I had a blast. It was so fun trying all the different kinds of beer and we even found a playground to run around on. 
Because I am mature like that.

I'm still not sure I can say I've been to a zoo since I still haven't seen an animal. Oh well.

Mireille grabbing some Harpoon Cider. I may have gone back six times for this

High quality picture of Me, Ryan and Mireille

Cuties.

Prom Pose



When I was in the 4th grade I started a "Panda Club". You had to be named Emily AND love pandas to join. Needless to say it was very exclusive with only two members

That beer tasted like bacon. Me no likey


Annnnnnnnnd we found the playground





Oh and then the monsoon started and they wouldn't let us leave. Good thing there was beer.

We also went to a fair while I was in Memphis which is where I saw these. Just in case you ever wondered what Monkey Farts smelled like

I followed a rainbow all the way back to Nashville :)

Overall it was a great weekend and so nice to see a friend from home.
 Best part is, Mireille is coming to Nashville this weekend to go to the Titans Patriots game!

XO Emmy

1 comment:

  1. Holler atcha girl with some monkey phartts, please! .. I'm very intrigued.

    ReplyDelete