Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just a little update

We have been lacking a little on our blogging as of late.
With weekends full of plans and weekdays full of work, we have a been a little busy.
But don't worry too much, we will be back in full force next week with recaps of our shenanigans.

Oh, you want a preview of what's to come? Okay, fine.

*************

However, today is a special day, one of bffs4lyfe is coming to visit for the weekend!!

There we are. Loving each other
To say I am excited would be the understatement of the year. 
I literally, actually did not sleep last night. 
Just like a little kid on Christmas Eve. 
So you can bet I will get a speeding ticket on the way home from work today because of my 5 cups of coffee caffeine high that beautiful face will be waiting for me.

XOXO - Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment