Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Friday: Thank you for finally showing your beautiful face today!! Even though we got off to a rough start this morning (forgot my tank was empty and had to make a pit stop for gas then forgot my cell phone at home and had to turn around) you seem to now be cooperating. Maybe it's that SKVL that we drank because we all know those make most things better.

Dear Memphis: I'm coming for you this weekend to celebrate a besites birthday. I'm not sure if you are ready for me and I'm not sure I'm ready for you. However, I am sure that my Halloween costume for Saturday night is coming together. Fireworks, is all I have to say.

Dear Fall: I know I thank you every day for being awesome, but seriously thank you for being awesome. Even when its 80 degrees out (cough, cough yesterday) the amazing colors of the foliage still make my heart happy.

Dear Little: I'm not sure my work day would go by half as fast if it weren't for you. Plus you deserve about 394843 virtual high fives. You know the reason.


Dear Halloween: You sneaky devil, you. How did you get here so fast and what did you do with the month of October?! I'm way behind in preparing for you, no jack-o-lanterns, no spiderwebs and no ghosts. But candy, I did buy candy. To prepare for the nonexistent tricker treaters who will roam the halls of our complex...or so I tell myself. 

Dear Katie and Steph: Thank you for the link-up! Also, thank you for being two of my favorite bloggers and providing me with daily laughs and entertainment.

Well, my friends, that's it for today!
Must get back to work so I can finish for the day and my botty to Memphis!

XOXO
-Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment