Monday, October 22, 2012

UNH Homecoming Recap 2012

Once again Homecoming did not disappoint.
The weather the beautiful, the temperature was perfect and the beers were flowing. 
I would go as far as to say it was my most favorite homecoming to date.

Since I am a cliche sorority girl through-and-though, I decided with my bestie, Korrin, to design alumni shirts. I figured a few people might want them but never imagined 28 alumni would contact me about ordering one.  I was a little overwhelmed and a bit stressed but everything worked out and people LOVED their shirts. 
I totally should have overcharged and made a profit. Next time, friends, next time. 
They ended but being extremely useful because it made it easy to spot your friends in the see of navy blue and white at the tailgate. 

A few of us decided to stay the night at our sorority, Chi Omega, and it was awesome. We slept in the TV room on the brand new comfy couches that college-emily is very jealous she didn't have. Waking up there and sitting in the kitchen for hours after, chatting about the day before with all the girls, really made me feel like I was back in college. 

I couldn't have asked for a better weekend and I never wanted it to end. 
Let the countdown for next year commence!

Some of us girls outside the Banana

Part of Fall 07 <3

The Back of the shirts. Never enough owls

Me and Casey

Me and the little. Matching koozies, duh.

"We are the three best friends.."

Standard shotgun

Nothing better than a little after-shotgun reaction shot

He was trying to get us to leave when the tailgate was over.  We were trying to get him to chug a beer

Apparently the truck ride back to campus was fun


An unwanted and too soon goodbye

Requesting tunes. Most likely Tay

The Tailgate

Oh and in case you didn't know, today is a holiday in my world as today is the day Taylor Swift's Red album is released. 

XOXO
-Emmy

1 comment:

  1. I'm really digging the post-shotgun picture where it looks like everyone is about to vom.com!

    Who are those man sir's in the bed of the pick up with you? ... The little asian man doesn't seem to sure about you guys.

    Lastly, oh Scorps and your fogging up camera lens, how do you do it? #sweatfordayz

    #REDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDRED

    ReplyDelete