Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween in Memphis

This past weekend I went to Memphis to celebrate my friend, Mireilles birthday which just so happens to be on Halloween.
I have a theory that most things are more fun in groups, more people, more fun, right?
Halloween costumes are no exception to this rule, we decided to dress up like Holiday’s and I chose to be The 4th of July.
Sun, fun, summer, water, darties - - what’s not to love about the holiday?
I thought I had picked the best one until I started to figure out what exactly my costume would be.
It’s kind of hard to dress as a firework.
Of course it all worked out and I was actually very pleased with my costume. Nothing a quick trip to JoAnn’s can’t fix.
I wish I had more pictures to share with you but unfortunately most of them turned out like these:



 I know. Profesh Photog right here.

 We did go to a disco. Yup. Never been to one of those before. It was pretty much like the twilight zone, I’m still not 100% convinced that it was real. Any place that has a see through floor with neon lights under it, a ceiling full of balloons with the strings hanging in your face and stripper poles every two inches is a bit questionable in my book. With that said…I would go back tomorrow.

Crafting our creations..day long event. Thank you Adams Family marathon


Finished Product: Halloween, 4th of July, Christmas (x2) and Valentine's Day

Me and the Birthday Pumpkin

Ta-Da! The Finished Product.


 One costume down and another to create tonight….what shall we be this time?

XOXO
-Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment