Friday, October 12, 2012

UNH Homecoming 2012

College was the best four years of my life. 
I feel sad for people who were 'ready' to graduate and move on because in my mind, it means they didn't get to have the same amazing experience I did. 
I never wanted to leave. 
Spending all day everyday with your best friends...priceless. 
I would go back in a second.

Lucky for us, there is still one weekend a year when we all get to go back to school, hang out with our best friends and pretend, just for a minute, we are co-ed's once again. 

That's right my friends, it's homecoming time. 
I fly out today at 6AM and land in Boston at noon. 
I'll be there for a little more than 48 hours but you can best believe it will be the best 48 hours I've had in a long time.

I haven't slept all week because, as the little girl in the Disney commercial used to say, "I was too excited to sleep!"

I'll give a recap next week but for now, some of favorite moments from the past.


XOXO
- Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment